my new spa line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new spa line...

I used my SPA lavish your pet products today, and I really was happy with the results. The shampoos cleaned really well, and the conditioner made the coats really silky. I liked the facial and the paw treatment softened the foot pads. The colognes smell very refreshing and you don't need to use much. The owner immediately commented on how wonderful they felt and smelled!

I did my order on tuesday for the same shampoo and can hardly wait until it gets here!!!! Did you use it as your new regular shampoo or use it as an extra treatment that you offer? Did you charge extra for it?

Comment

I just used it in place of other shampoo. I don't know if I will charge extra in the future, I kind of wanted it to just be part of my service...high quality, or a reason clients will prefer me over other salons. We'll see how that goes! Although, on very large dogs, it will take a significant amount of the Nourish Remoisturizer...not sure on that one.

Comment

I am now using this as my regular line of shampoo. I don't charge extra for it but I did have a price increase.

Comment

Lori

Lori - you are probably the best one to ask this since you replaced your whole line: After reading about each shampoo, it seems like you would use the Fresh for the basic shampoo, the Renew for dry coats and the Comfort for hypo/sensitive skin...does this sound right to you? What other shampoos do you use...I mean, I imagine that for really greasy or stinky dogs you may have some Grimeinator. Do you offer deshedding treatments and use special shampoo + rinse? Just curious!

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
            Lori - you are probably the best one to ask this since you replaced your whole line: After reading about each shampoo, it seems like you would use the Fresh for the basic shampoo, the Renew for dry coats and the Comfort for hypo/sensitive skin...does this sound right to you? What other shampoos do you use...I mean, I imagine that for really greasy or stinky dogs you may have some Grimeinator. Do you offer deshedding treatments and use special shampoo + rinse? Just curious!
            I'd say you are about right as far as the shampoos go. I also keep a hypoallergenic on hand for sensitive dogs. I also offer medicated or oatmeal baths and I do a shed-less. On the shed-less I use a shampoo and cond. from Pet Edge. I can't think of the name of it. I also use Dirty Dog Shampoo from Quadruped for the really dirty dogs.

Comment

Lori - Thanks for your reply! I thought I would keep my iSmart on hand for sensitive dogs...not really much of a scent and it seems very gentle. I also use Dmat...I am a fancy new shampoo-aholic, and I gotta tone it down and just pick a good line to stick with.

Comment

Paws,
                that what I decided to do too. I just wanted to stick with one line. So far I am very happy.

Comment

Are you diluting it or straight from the bottle? I did not see any dilution rates o bottle. That could get expensive!
                  What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

I agree with Lori. We also only wanted to deal with one line. We switched to the spa lavish and that is all we use with the exception of flea.

The fresh is the generally cleaning but the COMFORT smells fabulous. What I really like about this line is that you can "layer" the scents and not have over-fragerant or clashing scents.

Comment

Yes! The Comfort shampoo and spray are my most favorite of all 3. After using the sampler pack for almost 2 weeks, I don't know if I will be purchasing the whole line again. I will for sure keep using the comfort and the paw treatment and the colognes...not so sure about the rest...I am sooo very picky, ha!

Note about dilutions asked about above: the shampoos, paw treatment and conditioner all dilute 10:1, the facial does not.

Comment

spalavish

i also replaced all my other shampoos with this line in november and i do not charge extra i just raised all my prices on everyone. i put the facial and the paw treatments in spary bottles this way i get the amount of shampoo right where i want it and it doesn't really take any extra time.

Comment

I think my favorite is the "Fresh". I just love the smell of it. I think when I re-order I will just order that scent.

Comment

Really removes 85% of tear stains?

Does the facial scrub really remove tear stains on light colored dogs as well as it says?

Comment

Originally posted by BoBoLuv View Post
                              Does the facial scrub really remove tear stains on light colored dogs as well as it says?
                              That's a good question. Anybody? anybody?

I thought shaving them off removed them, lol.

Tammy in Utah
                              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                              X