SPA lavish your pet line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPA lavish your pet line...

I got an ad card in my Groomer to Groomer mag today. You can get a start up kit for your salon. Has anyone gotten this? How much did it cost? I am very interested in sampling some product, but I have soooo much shampoo already! If it were that great, I would donate my other shampoo to a shelter I think. Just looking for opinions from others who have used the line...I wonder if they have something good for dematting, deshedding, etc. to replace what I have now??

Thanks

I did buy the start up kit. I think it cost about $190 with free shipping. They do have a sample kit for about $30-$35 with free shipping. It comes with 3 shampoos and one cond. the Blueberry facial and a Paw treatment and the colognes that match. I really love the smell. As far as a reduce shedding shampoo, I wouldn't say it is for that. The Renew says for deep moisture, the Comfort is for dry irratated skin and the Fresh is refreshing and purifying. I hope this helps. You can go to their website at spalavishyourpet.com.

Comment

I've used it

I didnt buy the start up kit but did get the sample pack for $39.00 and its a very large sample size. I was very impressed with the sizes, products, and price. I use natural groomer shampoo products and dont like a products w/lot of chemicals and additives. The sales person told me this spa line wasnt meant to replace your everyday product but us as an extra. I put a sign in my salon with the products displayed and adv. add a spa package with your groom. I've many clients interested, and satisfied. I gave a bubble bath and facial (free) to a couple of my best clients to get their honest opion and the results have been great. this spa line is worth every penny.

Comment

Very well worth offering to your clients!!
        I have had the line for a couple of months now. It's been a hit. I just love when small smooth coated dog comes in and wants to add a Spa Treatment!!
        Honestly even after 4 weeks I can still smell the scent of the Fresh (Ultimate Spa) on the dogs, it's heavenly. Leaves the coat very nice.
        WELL worth it!!

Comment

What sort of fees do you add for the "spa treatment?" Do you use the special shampoos in place of the regular shampoo, or use it as a second shampoo? (I guess that depends on how dirty they come in and if it is to treat dry skin or just make em' smell pretty!) I had considered just using it as part of my regular regeime, to make my service a little "extra special". Plus, it would be nice to offer occasional "complimentary facial or paw massage" for the easy dogs or first time clients, or for referrals, etc.

Comment

For lack of a better idea I went with their suggested fees.
            $20 for ultimate spa, $11 renew spa & $7 for comfort spa.
            I rarely get the renew or comfort, but lots of ultimate. Go figure. BUT it does smell heavenly and leaves the coat nice.
            I enjoy doing the spa treatments when I am bathing, my bather loves it. The smell is so pleasant and enjoyable!!
            The dogs seem to appreciate it too!!
            I use it as the only shampoo when they get a treatment. Most dogs aren't very dirt, they are so regular with grooms. But if the were I'd probably wash them one time in a basic shampoo first.

Comment

Jen-Is that in addition to you regular groom price?
              What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Originally posted by luvpups View Post
                Jen-Is that in addition to you regular groom price?

Oh gosh yes, in addition to the grooming prices. I wouldn't bathe a mouse for only $7 )

Comment

Jen, thanks so much for your input. By the way, I assume the ultimate package means facial, bubble bath paw treatment and special shampoo and conditioner. What do you include in the other two? I am guessing the renew is shampoo and conditioner and the last one is shampoo only? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
                    Jen, thanks so much for your input. By the way, I assume the ultimate package means facial, bubble bath paw treatment and special shampoo and conditioner. What do you include in the other two? I am guessing the renew is shampoo and conditioner and the last one is shampoo only? Thanks!
                    I just went with what they had on their generic signage.
                    The ultimate is the Fresh Shampoo, paw treatment, facial, Nourish conditioner and fresh fragrance.
                    Renew is the Renew shampoo, facial scrub, Nourish conditioner and renew fragrance.
                    Comfort is the Comfort shampoo, Nourish conditioner, and Comfort fragrance.

Comment

I didn't buy the big pack with the signage...so, thank you for your reply!

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
                        I didn't buy the big pack with the signage...so, thank you for your reply!
                        Sorry Paws, I'm not thinking!
                        You can view how I offer the spa packages at my site www.petstylesbyjennifer.com click on 'spa packages' link on the left menu.

Comment

Jennifer I like your website. Thanks for all the info on the spa line too!

Comment

Jen- I totally understand I just thought that an xtra $20.00 sounds pretty high considering that I do most of this stuff anyway. My thought was to just use these products and not charge more because I am mobile and already charge pretty high. I started using it and like it so far, but, as far as I can see you do not dilute the shampoo and that will become very expensive. I would have to charge xtra. It makes sense now. I am going to keep using the sample set and decide later.
                            What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Originally posted by luvpups View Post
                              Jen- I totally understand I just thought that an xtra $20.00 sounds pretty high considering that I do most of this stuff anyway. My thought was to just use these products and not charge more because I am mobile and already charge pretty high. I started using it and like it so far, but, as far as I can see you do not dilute the shampoo and that will become very expensive. I would have to charge xtra. It makes sense now. I am going to keep using the sample set and decide later.
                              I do use it in the bathing beauty so it is deluted. Except for the facial, which I apply directly to the face and the paw treatment, I ask the client if they would like their dogs paws soaked in it OR if they would like it massaged on.

Comment

Working...
                              X