Feedback on Master grooming tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on Master grooming tables

I am in the market for a hydrolic or electric grooming table , my back is getting old. In Petedge they have the hydrolics for a resonable price ...so what I want to know anyone have this table? Any feedback? Should I spend a little more?
    Anyone sellling a used table another brand in good shape I will drive to De.Pa, NJ some of NY.
    Any info would be great!!
    Note: I am not a real big do it yourselfer unfortunatly, I am more I need it now want it now type :/

I am pretty sure that is what I have, as they came from petedge and were less than 600, I think. I love them. I have had one of them almost 2 years and have had no problems. I like that they go up a little higher, but some of the other more expensive ones go lower. I do alright with their heights though. I have a step that I can put near the table if I have to. The table tops are big, and the arms are good and strong. The tables will wobble some with big shaky dogs, but that hasn't been a big problems either. I feel they have been well worth the money paid for them. Both are electric.

Comment

Originally posted by Tzu-crazee View Post
      I am in the market for a hydrolic or electric grooming table , my back is getting old. In Petedge they have the hydrolics for a resonable price ...so what I want to know anyone have this table? Any feedback? Should I spend a little more?
      Anyone sellling a used table another brand in good shape I will drive to De.Pa, NJ some of NY.
      Any info would be great!!
      Note: I am not a real big do it yourselfer unfortunatly, I am more I need it now want it now type :/
      If you're going to get a table, don't go cheapo, PetLift is of the highest quality, and made in the USA. Edemco is made in China. Can't speak for "Master Grooming Tools," as I don't like most of their equipment, etc...

Good luck!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
        If you're going to get a table, don't go cheapo, PetLift is of the highest quality, and made in the USA. Edemco is made in China. Can't speak for "Master Grooming Tools," as I don't like most of their equipment, etc...

Good luck!

Tammy in Utah
        I checked and mine are the master grooming tables. I really like them, although you are right in that they have been the only master things I like. Everything else that I have bought have been money wasted.

Comment

I bought one and it was kinda hard to put together (came shipped in three pieces if I remember correctly and some of the screw holes didnt line up just right so it was a fight to get them together), very wobbly with big dogs because its not a z style, so I got rid of it and bought an edemco, which I love.
          This is not an area I would scrimp on. I would get the best you can afford.
          Good luck!
          Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by petstylist View Post
            I bought one and it was kinda hard to put together (came shipped in three pieces if I remember correctly and some of the screw holes didnt line up just right so it was a fight to get them together), very wobbly with big dogs because its not a z style, so I got rid of it and bought an edemco, which I love.
            This is not an area I would scrimp on. I would get the best you can afford.
            Good luck!
            Tammy
            Mine were both already put together, and they are both z style. My daughter was using a very expensive edemco one at the vet office where she worked and it broke down when it was under a year old and they would not stand behind it, as they said their purchase date was a year, but they didn't get it till sometime after that, making it less than a year. She likes the table she is using that I have now better.

Comment

I have an edemco hydraulic...have it for almost 9 years with no problems...money well spent. Im purchasing all Hanvey equipment this summer though..vac.lips system..table you name it...IM GETN IT! lol hopefully a trailer too!

Comment

Working...
              X