Tankless instant water heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tankless instant water heater

Hi there. I am getting ready to open a new shop and haven't started the renovations yet. The landlord said the existing water heater is an instant water heater. He said it's a box shaped unit. We looked up on line and saw tankless water heaters and they adveertised that they are good for grooming shops- there was a hairdresser in the spot last, but only had one chair.

Does anyone have any experience with these?
    Thanks a lot.

There was a hairstylist in the salon where I worked also. The on-demand water heater lasted 10 years and died. 4 with her, 6 with me. A new one was installed by Home Depot and the total cost with plumbing and all was $650 (including the unit) I love it and it takes up little space and you always have hot water. You dont have to worry about a tank leaking either.

Comment

There was a hairstylist in the salon where I worked also. The on-demand water heater lasted 10 years and died. 4 with her, 6 with me. A new one was installed by Home Depot and the total cost with plumbing and all was $650 (including the unit) I love it and it takes up little space and you always have hot water. You dont have to worry about a tank leaking either.

Thanks for the reply. What state are you in; do you have cold winters? What model did you get at Home Depot? Our research tells us that the model you need is not determined by the amount of hot water you need, but by the temperature of the water that flows into the unit. How did you know which model you needed?

Comment

We have had a large amount of problems. Ours is more like luke warm water on demand. Although it may be a localized problem

Comment

Working...
        X