Groomers Helper feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomers Helper feedback

Hello and thanks for all the positive feedback that groomers have given Groomers Helper on these message boards. If you are using a Groomers Helper and can take a few moments to complete our new survey, go to:

http://fs8.formsite.com/groomershelp...815/index.html where the online survey is posted. Any problems e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks and keep on grooming! See you in Burbank!
    Last edited by Chuck; 02-07-07, 09:25 AM. Reason: change link

compare

chuck, what is the difference in the groomers helper and the "other" helpers?

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
      ROFL...the Groomers Helper Helpers are the PEOPLE that help Chuck at his booths while he is selling his product, we (I was one of his helpers) write up sales slips, run the credit cards through the machine, bag the product and give it to the customer, etc. So he's calling them his "Groomer Helper Helpers." LOL

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Chuck, I just saw this

Can a Groomers Helper Helper fill in the survey? I don't think we would want to win, as that could be awkward. What me worry? I sure would like to express my exhuberant opinion of the wonders of the Groomers Helper though.

No complaints, but gee there are so many new messages all the time, I sure have trouble keeping up. Still good, and wouldn't want it where one looks daily and nothing new.
        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
          ROFL...the Groomers Helper Helpers are the PEOPLE that help Chuck at his booths while he is selling his product, we (I was one of his helpers) write up sales slips, run the credit cards through the machine, bag the product and give it to the customer, etc. So he's calling them his "Groomer Helper Helpers." LOL

Tammy in Utah
          tammy! u dufus! I was referring to the hanvey lips system or the mdc helpers!!! rofl

Comment

Groomers Helper vs. others

I was wondering too, what is the difference between the groomers helper and the other devices that are on the market that say they do the same thing?

I am ready to take the plunge with the groomers helper next weekend in atlanta, but just want to check out what the others are like.

Comment

tammy! u dufus! I was referring to the hanvey lips system or the mdc helpers!!! rofl
              rofl!!!!!
              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

My groomer friend came by my salon with her dog to try a few of my gadgets (neccessities!!!) and was impressed by many. But her reaction to the GH was too cute! While she was drying her dog, she kept saying, "My dog can't spin, he can't spin, he always spins, look he can't spin!"

That's right! He can't!

It's invaluable to me! I recommend it to everyone!

Comment

With the other systems you don't get Chuck.

Seriously, I have a sling, and never use it. I don't like it, it gets in my way. I like the ease of the Groomer's Helper, and I like how adjustable it is.

I just wish I could use it in my tub.

Comment

I love my GH!

I love the GH. I never groom dogs w/o it! I even groom my dogs my with it all the time. I feel that the dog is much safer when attached to the GH. I will never groom a dog w/o it again!

Comment

Working...
                    X