What is the Quietest Force Dryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Quietest Force Dryer

I am shopping and I want to get the quietest force dryer as far as motor noise I can get. Is the Romani eco dryer quieter than most other dryers? It has a different housing than most HV dryers, so I thought it may make it quieter. Some dryers are so loud you have to yell to speak over all the noise, as well as being scary for the pets. So let me have your opinion. TIA

i was hoping to see some answers to this one...

Comment

Whatever you purchase, consider wearing earphones like con. workers for drying..I hang them around grooming arm..never groom without. Save my hearing.Lowes Home Depot

Comment

Wait til tomorrow..you will get lots of answers...I use small box dryer COOL DRY..Guys name is Ron Goldman...same as the guy OJ prob.slashed.

Comment

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
          Wait til tomorrow..you will get lots of answers...I use small box dryer COOL DRY..Guys name is Ron Goldman...same as the guy OJ prob.slashed.
          Is this Ron from Natures Choice?
          SheilaB from SC

Comment

I used the Smallest dryer by Romani with the variable speed and I was amazed by how quiet it was. It started off quiet enough to not scare puppies and cats and I don't think it did a bad job drying the big hairies either when put on high. They are expensive but someday I want one of my own! I am curious as to how it compares with the other "better" (more expensive) models.

Comment

Oxymoron

I think that quiet and force dryer in the same sentence is an OXYMORON. Haven't found one yet and between our two shops and mobile we have tried many.

Comment

I too have a Romani with a variable speed. You can hardly know it's on, you can hear the speed of the air coming out and a small whine.

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
                  I think that quiet and force dryer in the same sentence is an OXYMORON.
                  Gracy Rose --

LOL!! I'm going to steal this quote and add it to my other oxymoron jokes that I have been steali...oops, I mean collecting, over the years.

Comment

Working...
                  X