Master Grooming Nail Grinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Grooming Nail Grinder

Any opinions on these grinders? Just received mine today and tried it out on my pug. It is much quiter than my previous grinder (a Harbor Frieght cheapie) and not as costly as a true Dremel. Anyone know how these are holding up?

I got one and honestly i felt it was a piece of you know what. Hopefully yours will work out better for you and your needs.

Comment

I just use my cheapo cordless dremel I got from walmart, works great for just doing my own dogs.

Comment

I'm with you Fur. I had mine two days before it broke. HUGE waste of $$$

Comment

I got the dremel cordless with lots of attachments and case at wal mart for 29.00 Pet edge sells it for 59.00. It works great and the chage lasts along time. I would send back the one that you got
          "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
          Nancy

Comment

if your talking about the nail grinder they sell on petedge for about 20 some dollars then yes i ALSO purchased this...for use with my own dog...and the whole peice that slides into the collet chamber (and yes i even tightend the screw on top) kept coming out. it was very annoying. and they dont even TELL you in the instructions that you tighten the screw on top to tighten the grinding band. i just sent it back.
            where do you find the dremels at walmart at? what department?
            Hound

Comment

I have to agree that the cordless Dremel from WalMart (about $19.99) is the way to go. I find that there aren't too many dogs in our salon that will tolerate the grinding, but I use it on all the ones that will.

Comment

Working...
              X