Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikaria?

Hi,

I am starting my own groom shop and I am currently deciding the shampoo line I would like to carry. Have any of you tried the Ikaria line? If so, did you like it? Dislike it?
    I looked into the Bobbi Panter line, but at $65.00 a gallon its a little high for me right now, lol. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good, cat and dog safe shampoo that also smells great? I appreciate any and all responses!

Shanna
    The Shaggy Dog Pet Salon and Bakery

i have used the ikari line and did not care for it, the conditioner was ok but that was the only one i liked. i have switched ALL my shampoo to the tropiclean spa line and the oxy med. i raised my prices so i could be a "salon-spa" type of grooming shop. i love all the spa line of shampoos and the customer service is the best.

Comment

h2h,
      I like your idea! I have wanted to that with my salon. Where did you get the Tropiclean Spa line? I can't seem to find it on the website.

Shaggydog,
      I have tried Ikaria, I did like it. My cusomers loved it! I did not try the Conditioner though, only the shampoo. I thought they all smelled really nice.

Comment

I thought I posted this already, but I'll try it again....

h2h,
        I like your idea. Where can I find the Tropiclean Spa line? I have tried but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Shaggydog,
        I have tried Ikaria and I like it. My customers love it. I have not tried the conditioner only the shampoo. They smell really nice.

Comment

I love the Coat Handler product line! The (very affordable) shampoos and conditioner leave pets look great, smelling clean and eliminate the need to stock bunches of different kinds of shampoos and conditioners.

Comment

jst go to the tropiclean website or call them, i love the spa line and so do my customers.

Comment

Working...
            X