Florida groomers network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida groomers network

Join our group for florida groomers. If we share resources we all grow together.

I don't see a link... Where do I join? :-)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Bump - is there no link? I'm on Tapatalk so... Am I missing it?

Comment

There is a Facebook group, but we can't have links to Facebook on here. If you search for Florida groomers network there it will come up, and there is a link to the website there as well. :-)

Comment

Great!! Thank you

Comment

Florida Groomer's Network

Well.... the original post was kind of brief but I'd like to share a bit more.

The objective of the FGN is to inform, promote and utilize all of our states vast scope of pet grooming industry resources into one space. One of the main objectives of our website, FB page, BLOG and related links are to inform our vast community of any developing industry news. Foremost at issue are the developments preceding creation of legislation in licensing for pet groomers in Florida. It is the hope that the FGN can help to engender an atmosphere of goodwill among pet grooming businesses, grooming schools, individual groomers and all of our corollary professional grooming businesses.

Our strength will come from developing our talents, spirit of co-operation and relationship amongst ourselves. We hope that each interlocking piece can help us move toward being well prepared in the event of major changes in our industry.

“Let the passion and love for what we do guide us towards an even brighter professional future!” "Juan Santiago"

I'd like to also say that there is so much potential when we join together for a common cause, we will eventually plan helpful seminars, meet and greets and whatever the membership wants. It's a new association/network and any helpful ideas or suggestions would be very welcome. Website is up with limited information. Hope to spread the word to all our Florida groomers and any others that may just have interest. I've been keeping a watchful eye on what's happening in California!

Thanks!!

Comment

We have a ton of fun in FGN. Last month we had a swap meet in central Fl and I came home with a ton fo goodies and got rid of those I had laying around the house unused. I think they may be trying to plan some other get togethers and events in the future.

Comment

I found a "central florida groomer's network", is that it? I just applied to join.

Comment

Does anyone know a Carrie Nasif?

Comment

Working...
                  X