Wisconsin Association of Professional Pet Stylists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Association of Professional Pet Stylists

The Wisconsin Association of Professional Pet Stylists began as not only the first non-profit organization in the state of it's kind- but more so, as an idea to create something larger than one's self as a certification, educational, and networking medium for all interested stylists to have and benefit from. Although our roster is ever changing, our goals and ideals remain the same. We all work together to give each member every possible medium to increase their knowledge, to broaden their field of opportunity, and to better themselves and their business potential. We work to facilitate social and educational guidance and support from peers and fellow professionals.

We offer camaraderie, support and networking whenever needed. We firmly believe in giving all that we can to members in order to grow and be a positive asset to the grooming industry; and thus raising the bar of professionalism, safety and client care throughout our state.

As a group, we strongly believe that education is the key not only to success, but also to change. Challenges improve our ability and our confidence. Respect among peers gives us all a common platform on which to work for the upstanding ethics and professional ideals of all pet stylists.

The resources and knowledge that each individual can bring to the table and share with others is invaluable, and through that networking, the opportunity for personal and professional growth is immense. Without our members, we could not exist, and our members' needs and interests are at the heart of every part of our association. See www.wisconsinpetstylists.org for more information.
    Attached Files
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Bump. Take the time to read this everyone!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

read and rebumping! WAPPS is worth any regional travel (heck in might be worth travel from NC)!!

Comment

How does one join? I went to the website and didn't see any info about how to join, dues, or an application.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavarocks View Post
          How does one join?
          Go to the contact page: http://www.wisconsinpetstylists.org/contact.html By clicking the JOIN link, you will recieve a downloadable enrollment form document in WordDoc form. This document should be printed, filled out, and mailed along with our annual membership dues of $40 to the address above. Or you can email Chris Sertzel aka windywaycavaliers at [email protected]
          My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

Thank you! I love getting help!
            ...."I get by with a little help from my friends"...
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

very well written, and true very happy to have my wapps friends.

Comment

Working...
              X