Minnesota?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winterroo View Post
    Julie Berkley-Hanson, I would say. Tracie was actually the president of the org, I don't know what Julies role was, maybe she ran it at some point....
    Veronica, that's who I was thinking of, too. I don't know if Julie was ever president, but I'm sure she was part of the board of directors along with Jean Nelson. They had a good thing going, then it fell apart. I think there was some sort of dissension within the group, but it was sad to see them fall by the wayside.

Comment

Yes, Kathleen, it was too bad that it fell apart, it was a nice show. I think it kinda fell apart when Tracie stepped down (not sure about that, but this is what I have put together).

On a side note, did you know that you were one of my judges YEARS ago-I think it was the first time I competed!

Comment

Originally posted by winterroo View Post
        Tracie Hoppe?
        Yep Tracie Hoppe, I remember when she was at the Minnesota show they had forever ago with her standard. I worked with her when I first apprenticed and for a tiny bit when she had the shop in Edina. Last I knew she was in Eden Prairie??

Comment

If you guys are serious about getting something going I’m totally for it. I had no idea stone mountain was doing anything so maybe that is the problem that nobody new about it. I know there was a good turn out at the super styling session lecture. So I know if the word gets out more people would be willing to join together. I’ll email windy about the info about Jill and see if there is anything we can get going.
          If guys are really serious please pm with your info.

Comment

Working...
          X