Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very important survey- so please give me your input!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to know more about memberships too and what benefits are. Windy WAPPS stands for Wisconsin... but you have members from other states? Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by puppyluv_23 View Post
      I would like to know more about memberships too and what benefits are. Windy WAPPS stands for Wisconsin... but you have members from other states? Is that right?
      I am so sorry that I missed this post update. Yes, we do proudly have members from a few other states- IL, TX, GA,MI, MN, KY, FL, CA, CO, IA, & OH! We even have one from Hawaii, two in Canada, and two (one in the works!) from Alaska! How great is that!
      So, if you have questions, please let me know!
      I have BIG IDEAS for getting more of our sessions, meetings and hands-on breed demos & critiques onto video and even live video feed so that I can share them with the members in other states. People are doing so much with YouTube, I may go that way. I just have to educate myself on how to download video. "Barkaboutus" told me it isn't hard, so I just have to make the time to figure it out!
      Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
      www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

After I graduated from the grooming course I joined one of the association, because I wanted to use the name to promote myself and my business. I wanted the clients to know that I am a good and well eduacated groomer. I received a package when I signed up and receive a newsletter every so often. I am hoping to get into the competition and/or going for a master certification but I don't feel like the newsletter focus on such topic. I would like to see more information regarding how to get start on competitions and preparing for the certification. I would also like to see more educational articles that focus on grooming specific breeds, breed profiles, type of coats and the techniques on how to use certain equipements, like scissoring, force drying or any other new equipments. I would love to meet and networking other groomers. I don't really know anyone in my town. I started my mobile business on my own. I would love to see more workshops or grooming show in Il or the midwest areas. If I have to volunteer my time for the association, I would, but there isn't anything here to join.

Basically, it comes down to 2 things: networking and more education. I didn't know that peopld from other states can join your association. I talked to you when you were in Wheeling, IL last year. I would love to learn more about you association.

Comment

Thank you for your reply! I look forward to seeing you at the All American this year! PM me anytime!!!
          Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
          X