Any Ohio Associations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Ohio Associations?

Does anyone know of any Ohio grooming associations, particularly in the greater Cincinnati area? I've been grooming for 10 years and would love to become top-knotch in all areas of grooming and think that a "local" association would be a great resource to have available!

Not that I know of, but I will be watching this threat to see if anyone else knows of one.
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

That is a really good question, I would also love to see something. I live in SW Ohio, I have been really wanting to learn more!

Lisa

Comment

I hope you find something out too

because I thought I was gonna have to come down from ne, Oh.
        Greater Cleveland needs a chapter/association,stat, in my type-A opinion.
        I better subscribe to this thread so I don't get left behind!

Comment

Think we could start one ourselves? Any takers?

Comment

I wouldn't have the first clue about how to go about doing that, since I'm still just really learning grooming ect.... But I will be watching this thread to see if anyone else does. I would be interested in finding out more. Anyone have any suggestions?
            "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Wow Lolo there wasn't even anyone that wanted to post about this :-( Even if you not from Ohio can anyone give any idea how to go about doing this?

Comment

I'm in Cincinnati, too. I think we could get something going here. If any of you are going to Atlanta, we could talk then. I'll be in and out of the ISCC booth.

Kathleen

Comment

There is the Professional Cat Groomers Association of America up near Cleveland.

There isn't a Dog Grooming Association in the Tri-State area, however, The Professional Cat Groomers of America are located up near Cleveland and they travel to the different trade shows.

Comment

Ohio Groomers' Association

I'm from West Central Ohio and would love to be part of a groomers' association. I've been grooming for 7 years and always love continuing education. I've just started looking into IPG.

Susanna

Comment

Windyway started WAPPS I believe in her state. I think she'd probably be the best person to ask about what goes into starting an association. I used to live in Toledo and would have loved to have something in OH to be part of.
                      What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Anyone looking to be part of an Ohio or Tri-State association for Ohio, contact kputman on this board she also has another thread on here about this http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...highlight=ohio

Comment

Working...
                        X