• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Association of Professional Pet Stylists Groomer Fair June 08

2nd Annual Groomer Fair
    Saturday, June 21st- from 10am to 6pm.
    Hilltop Pet Grooming- Mazomanie, WI.
    Contact http://www.wisconsinpetstylists.org or call Chris 608-795-9837
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

WAPPS Groomer Fair

Just wanted to let you know of what events we are PLANNING to offer at this fair- of course, things may change but I will update if that happens. We are planning a scissor, blade & clipper care seminar hosted by a great sharpening co.. We will have a very nice catered lunch buffet, a breed demo & DVD session, a written test workshop for this portion of our certification course for all members that are interested & ready to test out. We will have a 2-tiered potpourri (mixed breed) grooming competition (2 skill levels- with trophies & ribbons), and of course our famous tool swap & sale. We will also have sign up for an aromatherapy class that will be held in the middle of July. So, we do have A LOT to offer attendees for as new of an organization as we are. But we are proud to really network & take good care to build strong professional friendships among our members and to do all we can to offer learning opportunities as well. The Fair isn't anything huge in size (yet!), but it will be a fun and information-packed day- we hope!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Is this for members only?
      What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

I think it is for either, I got a package in the mail. Membership is not crazy though. I just haven’t sent anything off yet.

Comment

This outing is for both members & non-members!
          Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

WAPPS Stylists Fair new date!

Just a friendly reminder that we are still having our Fair- it is set for Sunday, September 14th! It will be held in Spring green, WI at the Spring Green Pet Resort. Hours and itinerary are the same plus Darbygoo will also be teaching a Feline Grooming Seminar! There will also be a family fun dog show for children with classes like "Biggest Wag, Most Spots, Curliest Hair", etc- so lots of fun for the kids, too!
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
            X