Share your work via pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your work via pics

Hi everyone. I'd love to see others photo sites. Mine is: www.poochparlor.phanfare.com . It is set up with music to slideshows. We could all have fun with sharing.

Poochlady

www.dogsbytammy.com lots of pics on the slideshow

Comment

I really need to work on my web page, but I have a few pics there if you want to look. I've been having issues trying to update my site as the picture page really needs to be redone, but have a look if you'd like www.transfurmations.com
      I also have some video of me working on dogs on photobucket but I wouldn't be able to tell you how to view it, LOL, it's under my husbands account.
      What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

My website is brand new. Only about 2 months old so we are still tweaking it, but her it is: www.wysiwyggrooming.com
        Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

My flickr album with a couple of pics is in my profile.
          Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

I don't have a website, but have quite a few pics on my e-groomer page.
            "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
            Quote:Cath

Comment

Mine is brand spanking new.. still trying to figure out what else to add and change around but I like it so far!

www.tidytails.ca

Loved looking at everyones websites =)

Comment

Your photo sites

I have been looking at all of the sites that everyone posted...now this is fun!

Poochlady

Comment

Fun thread! I just finished rebuilding my website after a computer crash w/no back up :-(
                  The past 2 years for Christmas I did "magazine cover" photos for my clients to send with their Christmas cards.. so decided to put those up for my grooming photos this time around. :-)
                  http://bubbles-n-bows.com/Grooming_Photos.html

Comment

love ur site...MyLady

Hey MyLady,
                    I liked your photo site. Very well done.

Poochlady

Comment

I really like your photo site.

Poochlady

Comment

This is a new one...at least put this way. I really like it. Do you stay busy?
                        Poochlady

Comment

I like the magazine idea...very nice. Last year I put out a calendar for my clients with as many of the clients various photos that I could put in it. A big hit but

Comment

When I try to view your site it just takes me to VistaPrint.

Poochlady

Comment

Great idea... I'm better at keeping my facebook book up to date...You can find it by searching Ultimutt Doggie Designs... my other site that I'm sooooooooooooooooooo bad at keeping up to date is: www.ultimuttdoggiedesigns.com... Maybe that should be my "September Resolution"... Keeping current.... Nah....

Comment

Working...
                              X