X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shop

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/leeduf/
    Hopefully this works, again, not good at computer stuff~#%#$^%$^&%&%
    Thought I should post in this section, very proud of DH's work on this shop. Many a year went into planning!
    Last edited by caninecrazy; 12-07-09, 05:27 PM.

Did'nt work for me... Good luck with that though... I always have trouble posting pics and links to stuff! Can't wait to see them though

Comment

Sorry Canine, but I couldn't get it to pull up. It will take you to photobucket, but then it says page not found

Comment

uh... i hate to tell you this, no-go. i'm still grooming with stone knives and bear claws.lol
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

OK I edited the site hope it works now! geezzzhhh I suck at computers!

Comment

I'll help....

Here are the photos of her shop...I did a little "investigation" work and now I am soooo very JEALOUS!

Hope this helps!

Regards
            Addison

Comment

I got it to work. It is awesome I would love to work there. Tell us more about it. When did you open, hows it going etc...

Comment

wow!!! Looks amazing!!!! I love the dogs on the front of the counter. How did you do those? Really nice!

Comment

Thanks for the replys, just an update, I'm FINALLY getting my head around computers. Here's my website my son-in-law is making for me shows all the latest of my shop. www.leesloveonaleash.net

Comment

The bathing room is way cool! I'm saving the pictures of the tubs so maybe someday I can do that.

Comment

I know this is super old..

But I love your tubs!

Comment

It looks so nice Canine Crazy. What a beautiful shop and great pictures. Thank you for posting. One day I'll have the same shop! Imitation is a very sincere form of flattery.

Comment

Wonderful shop and you are such a good groomer. Just wonderful.

Think I'll move to Fla and come to work for you.

Comment

Lee, I just love your salon. that tub is fab...love the open floor plan. I sent your packet out today, BTW! While at the Post Office, the clerk mentioned that she really liked that name,,,it is really, really cool--I was thinking that when I wrote your address on the front of the mailer! Great job lady!
                            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

I love your salon Lee! That tub is amazing, and the colors are so soothing. Looks like a wonderful place to work. No wonder you're so darn busy!
                              My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

Working...
                              X