My shop at Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My shop at Christmas

Here are a couple pictures of my shop at Christmas. The cage on top is usually where the tree is, but I had to stack it higher during the holidays.
    Picture # 2 is looking from the bathing room.
    Attached Files

CUTE shop Scoop! I guess I missed seeing this post earlier somehow...Well your shop looks great and so festive for the holidays! I didn't decorate much for Christmas this past year - not even in my house. I like it when I do, but finding the time and energy is a big issue. I am sure your clients loved your cheerful decorations. Were you able to keep hair out of the tree??

Comment

Thanks, my clients really did enjoy it. They all got to pick a new toy from under the tree when they went home. I know what you mean about finding the time & energy, I didn't do as much as usual in the house, but I was okay with that.

Didn't have any trouble keeping hair out of the tree, cause it is in the front area, I bathe, dry & groom in the back.

Scoop

Comment

Very cute! Someday I would like to decorate my shop again, but it is all ripped apart and we are trying to decide what to do with it, so no point in trying to fancy it up.<sigh>

Comment

We live in a military town. Love your shop. Thought I would share our tree with chevrons on it!
          Attached Files

Comment

The shop looks beautiful!! I love the icicles, very pretty!

Comment

Working...
            X