BubbleMobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BubbleMobile

Hi gang, well, just go to my web site to see my unique endevor. We had a lot of fun converting the old gal. Just couldn't let hergo, she's been in the family way to many miles and years...so now I get as much pleasure out of it as my mom did...

www.pamsbubblemobile.com

Very impressive. I bet you think of your mother often when you are out there grooming in the bubble machine.

Comment

I've seen that before when cruising websites. I think it is so unique and very beautiful. Looks like you have tons of room.
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Very nice site. Did you do it yourself (web site) Nice potty. Bet your glad to have that.
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Thanks gals, You know we had a lot of fun building it. Yeah, a few dissagreements, but mostly fun.
          I've had to fix a few things, mostly original parts...and guess what! Last time I filler her up, washing window...the windshield wiper just broke in half! ok, SO THERE IS ANOTHER FIX! Oh well, I guess it's better then $1200 a month payments and still maybe having fixes, huh!?

And yes, I do think often of my Mom and her little LH CHI that went everywhere with her. Nice memories.
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X