My trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trailer

This pic was taken just as the guy finished the graphics.
    Attached Files
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Nice...could you post more pics of the inside? I am thinking of going to a trailer and truck due to traveling to dog shows, and I think it would be easier to drive...
    Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

I would like to see the inside, I was thinking about getting a trailer as well.

Comment

Cute! I love how you put the graphics of your dog on it...

Comment

Here is the other pic of the inside. If you are looking at the counter the table is up against the wall to the left where the big window is between the tub and the counter. there is plenty of space between the counter and the table. Along the other wall is two aluminum trash cans. One for trash, and one for towels. All the mechanicals are in the back sealed off so that is the only area you have to heat in the winter.
          Attached Files

Comment

Who did your conversion? I am looking at going mobile (I currently work in a shop). I can't decide between trailer or renovating a truck. The shop where I work, the owner has offered to buy another van and let me go mobile but I think I want to do it myself.

Comment

gryphontrailers.com He was awesome.

Comment

I talked to that guy in Hershey last year. Very nice. He is a groomer as well so that plays a good part in how he constructs the trailers.

Comment

Hi.. I would like to encourage you to look at our trailers, and talk to our groomers that purchased our units before making a decission.. thank you jeff @ Amber's mobile...

Comment

Working...
                  X