• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gryffon- My mobile mascot

This is Gryffon our newest addition.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gracy Rose; 01-16-07, 02:33 PM. Reason: no attachment

Is he yours?
    I ordered some stuff from animals ink after seeing them at the cape canaveral show this past October, the rep actually showed me YOUR brochure...isn't that their Corgi? It's just a logo picture right...you don't actually own him do you?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pawsitively Purrfect; 01-16-07, 06:42 PM. Reason: had to check something out to be sure
    Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

He is purebred, but I think that is irrelevant, I love him.

Comment

OK!!!!
        Last edited by Gracy Rose; 01-17-07, 05:14 PM. Reason: my comment sound not nice.

Comment

Very cute, I've never heard of this company but will check it out
          "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
          Nancy

Comment

Im not criticizing your dog (if it is) I just thought the resemblance was remarkable...so is it your dog? I saw in the introdutions you had like 6 or 7...

Comment

yes i have seen that corgi on the animals ink website too, under stock photography. its been up there for awhile though. they have lots of cute stock pictures.
              Last edited by syphol; 01-16-07, 07:47 PM. Reason: checked animals ink to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
                OMG, I can't believe someone would critisize the way someone's dog looks.

My legs are short and I am a purebred person.

What? Ever heard of a dog show? My Standard Poodle is close to perfection and He still gets critiqued at every training class, over and over again. Notice I said 'He" Not "You"...

Comment

Yes, this dog is actually mine. Adele from Animals Ink does all of my stuff, I send her pictures and erin her computer peson adds bubbles, tubs, luggage, etc. Some of my pics and even my products end up being samples (as does MANY peoples).

If I wanted him critiqued, I would ask for it or take him to a dog show:-) How nice for you to have a "close to perfection" poodle. I am not into dog shows, love watching them but that is just not my area or time:-)

Comment

Oh the accessories are from shutterstock not me.

Comment

I think he is cute no matter what and I don't critisize because my puppy is a recue.

Comment

I know that dog!!!! Even though I don't like him because he chewed up my Mary's doggie bed.

Comment

Geez...calm down ladies...All the dogs are peachy keen, K?

Im guessin Gracey and Mary are buddies huh? Way to gang up on a girl...

Comment

Hi Mary, I am glad you found the board. How is little Miss.Mary doing, is she big? As big as Gryffon? He is still a handful and HUGE way to big for breed standard.

Comment

Oh, Paws: I don't think anyone meant for you to feel ganged up on. Unlike you and Syph.

Comment

Working...
                              X