Oli and Izi, part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oli and Izi, part 2

Here's a couple more. You can see that Oli likes his dog.
    Attached Files

Those two look like they are the best of friends.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

Those pics are simply adorable...you are lucky to have such sweet companions...
      Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

OH Helly that is too cute, mine will do that untill I go to get a picture and then they give you that we don't like eachother look
        "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
        Nancy

Comment

I would enlarge and frame the one of Oli and the pup napping together... too, too cute!

Comment

Pawsative, do you have any negative comments about Hellys dogs? You did to another person's dogs pic.

Comment

Hey Mary...calm down there...I don't have anything negative to say...sorry if you have somehow misunderstood me...I just answered your post on my truck and I very much appreciated the compliment. This is a new board, lets not start off on the wrong paw...
              Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

Oh My Goodness!

Oh my goodness! I think it must be Izi in the first photo as a little puppy next to Oli? He looks like a little stuffed toy! Appearantly Oli must think so too, by the way he holds him when they sleep. How way too cute! I need a hanky!

Comment

Helly!!! I knew you were going to get another one, but that little bugger isn't the one is he? You didn't say a word!

Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Helly,

Those pictures are priceless. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle

Comment

That is so sweet! They look like they are the best of friends.

Comment

Very cute Helly! When I was a kid we had to short hairs. They were so much fun.

Comment

I'm so jealous. None of my dogs cuddle with each other. Oli looks like a very good "big brother". Do they wrestle with each other, share toys etc?
                          don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                            Helly!!! I knew you were going to get another one, but that little bugger isn't the one is he? You didn't say a word!

Tammy in Utah
                            Tammy, I just got him yesterday. In fact, yesterday was the first time I knew anything about him. I got to work, and there he was. He's a smart little bugger. Already knows to sit when he wants to be picked up, sit for his food or a treat. He knows what NO means, although he sometimes doesn't care, lol.

Oli's been busy teaching manners, too. We were playing last night and Izi started snapping at my face. Oli immediately wrapped his front legs around Iz, pushed him down with his chest, and pinned him. Biting people is not allowed.

We're still getting a pup from Meg, though. What's one more weenie dog between friends?

Comment

never mind!

I saw this after the first post and now I know that Oli loves his puppy! That is the most adorable picture of them napping together! I'm in love!

Comment

Working...
                              X