2 of our cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 of our cats

Tiggs is the orange strip. My husband found him in the middle of a busy road in the midddle of the night, and it was raining. He pulled up to it and reached down to pick him up and the little kitty jumped right into his arms. He was wet and cold.

The Siamese, Patch, was one that I found in the place we like to go camping, after the season had closed the place. I brought him home to foster until he got old enough to find a home. He did, with us. I don't think I'll foster anymore. lol
    Attached Files
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

they are really sweet! I agree about the fostering - I would have to keep them all!

Comment

pretty cats they look nice and healthy

Comment

They are sure cuties. Tiggs looks like he could be a little rascal. Patch, very handsome & proud of himself.

My grandma had 2 Siamese they were so cute their names were Pinky and Stinky.

The only cats that I am allergic too are Siamese, seems weird to me, but it is true. I was allergic to Grandma's cats too, but I loved them so much it didn't matter if I could breathe or open my eyes I still palyed with them. lol!

Great kitties!

Scoop

Comment

They are very cute! I could never foster either! I'd end up keeping them all. I had an interest at breeding at one time, but decided not to because I would never be able to give them up, haha
          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
            They are sure cuties. Tiggs looks like he could be a little rascal. Patch, very handsome & proud of himself.

My grandma had 2 Siamese they were so cute their names were Pinky and Stinky.

The only cats that I am allergic too are Siamese, seems weird to me, but it is true. I was allergic to Grandma's cats too, but I loved them so much it didn't matter if I could breathe or open my eyes I still palyed with them. lol!

Great kitties!

Scoop
            Pinky and Stinky! Too cute!

My boss, and former coworker were only allergic to certain cats too. It was weird. They would be fine with some cats, but then others they would have the bloodshot, itchy eyes!
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Yes, me too about the fostering! I have had a few animals that I was 'fostering', and they are either still here, or lived their lives out here...I have a very annoying, but affectionate to me only cat that I was going to foster. She was about 6 weeks old when I got her, and she is a mere (almost) 9 years old now...My hubby won't let me foster anything anymore!

Comment

I knew someone with 2 cats that looked completely alike (markings, coloring etc), except one was long haired and the other short.

She called them "Andy Cat and Dupli-cat" LOL

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                X