my new baby piggies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new baby piggies!

This is Ladybug and P.J. (peanut butter and jelly) our other pig died of old age and it just wasn't the same not having a pig in the house ) So, my daughter picked out one and my son got one too.
    Attached Files

Very cute. I like the names too.
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

here r mine

could'nt resist sharing my little guys.. Can't wait to bring them home... Hubby is gonna KILL me! The r a breed called Texels. They will have long curly hair... perfect for a groomer!
      Attached Files

Comment

such cuties!

Comment

I love that guinea pig noise...the snuffle-chortle thing. They are very cute!
          Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Cute little piggies. The curly little poodly ones are cute as well LOL
            "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
            Quote:Cath

Comment

They are so cute!

Comment

How awesome! I'm thought this was going to be about swine, not cute, fluffy guinea pigs. What a pleasant surprise. Those textels are neat; I've never heard of them. I would love to have a peruvian and skinny pig. (I knit, I can just imagine making it a little sweater, lol.) I also love rabbits and would love to have more someday. The Holland Lops are my favorite.

Comment

Sweet!
                  "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

So stinkin' cute! Love those little piggies.
                    Jacob

Comment

I used to have a skinny pig... they are very skittish. The Texels are very mellow and cuddly... I used to breed and show mini rex bunnies... the are very quiet too. Can't wait to get my babies home.... They will be ready to leave mama this weekend

Comment

Working...
                      X