Nike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike

I finally have some good pics of my new poodle, Nike. I am working towards a german clip. The first is before i groomed him today, the second and third are after. The forth is When I first got him.
    Attached Files

WOW! I'm impressed and gives me some inspiration to try it again on Mousse.

VERY NICE grooming!
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Wow, he looks great! If I had a male poodle I try this clip. (I think it looks more masculine) Did you hand-scissor him or use a blade on the body? Very nice grooming!

Comment

Gorgeous!! Did you use the same blade on the ears as the face? For some reason the ears look shorter, but it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me haha.

Comment

aww he is adorable! he looks like a mini emmy(my poodle)!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice!

Ooooooh, very impressive! I really like the German clip, but I don't want to try it on the Standards that I do, so I'm waiting for a suitable Mini to show up.

Comment

Looke good... I like the German clip better... it suites him!

Comment

I scissored his sides, just cleaned up his topline and belly. I didnt do anything to his legs because they still need to grow out.

Originally posted by Alice View Post
                Wow, he looks great! If I had a male poodle I try this clip. (I think it looks more masculine) Did you hand-scissor him or use a blade on the body? Very nice grooming!

Comment

His face is actually shorter than his ears, he just has thin ear hair.

Originally posted by lyttleravyn View Post
                  Gorgeous!! Did you use the same blade on the ears as the face? For some reason the ears look shorter, but it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me haha.

Comment

He looks gorgeous!

Comment

Beautiful

He is certainly one gorgeous pup. Very impressive groom!

Comment

I had a client ask me tody if he had earmites and thats why i shaved his ears.

Comment

Wow, what an awesome groom! He is one good looking Poodle and I can't wait to see him when he's fully grown out!

Natalie

Comment

Working...
                          X