London the Mini Poo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London the Mini Poo

Here's an updated picture of my pup London, gave him a bath yesterday and tidy'd him up a bit. I'm still growing out his legs and his head, not really sure what exactly I want to do with him but it is interesting seeing how much work it is to keep up his coat.

PUP

He is soo cute.

Comment

He's a cutie pie!

Comment

He sure looks like a happy little guy. Very cute.
        "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

He's cute!
          Can I suggest taking it a little shorter over his eyes...they're hard to see But you've done a very nice job on him..I like the teddy style on him
          ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
          Apparently common sense isn't all that common
          *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

thanks everyone!

Moonpie, yeah they are hard to see! I was just doing a bath and tidy so I didn't really pay close enough attention. Thanks for the input =)

Comment

He is very pretty. I'm jealous would love to have something to play with grooming wise.

Comment

I can hardly wait to get over to NS to play with Olive and London...these dogs are gorgeous, friendly and full of energy!
                I look forward to seeing you too elizabeth and spending time looking on in awe at your wonderful grooming

January is coming and I can hardly wait to see you all

Comment

Very nice job! Cute little tail! I think a dye job is in order since he's white. Maybe some red and green for Christmas!
                  www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                  http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Hey, I think we need another update on London. That photo was from January. What style is he sporting these days?
                    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

He looks great in his teddy trim,he is a well made poodle with a good coat,he could probably change styles every 6 months and suit them all
                      "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                      Quote:Cath

Comment

wow this was from awhile ago!

So I always forget to take photos of him when I groom him! But I do have a couple, the first two are the most recent and his current style(trying to practice for certification next year!).. and the last one is the style I put him in after the original photo in this post, that was around June of this year. I really love him with a full face though! I'm going to groom him tomorrow, I'll post pics when I'm done.

Can't wait for you to visit Lisa, you're welcome anytime! When you come you'll have to groom London with me.. I beg my friends to help me fluff him =) He takes FOREVER and a day to dry even when I pull out all the speedy drying tricks. But it's great experience! LOL, I'll just keep telling you that until you believe it.

WetNoze, I just got sprayzas(blowpens) at Canada Grooms this month!!! Right now he has two shades of blue on the bottoms of his legs =) These things are fun! I'm really looking forward to trying creative grooming with him after certification in June.
                        Attached Files

Comment

My favorite trim for him now is the german looks great!
                          "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                          Quote:Cath

Comment

Thanks Poodleluv!

Photos from tonight:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Lookin' goo-od!!

Comment

Working...
                              X