X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaisyMae
    Miniature Member
    • Nov 2009

Your dog are so beautiful. That is so cute how your one smiles, she looks so happy!

Comment

• pugmug
      Miniature Member
      • Jan 2007

Too cute!!! Allof them are just beautiful!

Comment

• mikhess31
        Toy Member
        • Dec 2008

I had never liked Crested before I rescued one and she is the love of my life...(of course next to me Shih-Tzu) lol But I am looking for a black and white puff to add to my collection now they have the best temperments...

Comment

• odette
          Standard Member & Club 1,000
          • Aug 2008

grinning crested cracked me up! thanks, ok so just call the poo bubba, good ole southern name or billybob,leaning towards bubba, it would be fun to hear agility crested won with bubba.
          ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

• Kifaru
            Miniature Member
            • Jan 2007

That's a cute Poodle!
            I love all the grinning pics - but hanging off your crate by your lip does not count as a grin!

What's that Ireland pup been up to?

Comment

• stewiedog
              Standard Member & Club 1,000
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by RudyRoo View Post
              What a nice looking family. I love Mileys pic,,,lol. Don't ask me to help with names,, I came up with Tater Bug for my little guy. Everybody still fusses at me for calling him Tater, but he's such a snugglie little bunny it suites him.
              We had a smoothcaot Chi named Mr. Potato Head, we called him tato, or Potato. That wasn't even his reg'd name, but when we got him he was dark brown, fat, and had stick little legs. His breder HATED it, especially when we advertised his wins (in the ring). We LOVED it and he was a little tato
              If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

• gr8danlvr1
                Champion Member & Club 1,000
                • Jan 2009

They are all adorable. I do believe the last 2 think they are models/actresses though! The smiler is giving me an Elvira vibe, and the last one looks a little like Zoolander!
                I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
                -Michelangelo

Comment

• Pixie
                  Grand Champion & Club 5,000
                  • Jan 2007

What a beautiful family of fur babies!

I groom a couple of pp and they sure don't look like yours. They are both in a teddy bear kind of groom. One of them always comes in matted to the skin, so it is very short.
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

Working...
                  X