My cresteds and the new non crested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cresteds and the new non crested

Here arey my guys. Kaos is the cute blace and white hairy one, Aubrey is the dark hairless, miley is the smiling hairless, ireland is the cute cream puff and the poodle is my new boy who needs a new name because i dont like his.
    Attached Files

so beautiful !!

If i wasent dog full at the moment a crested is my next dog i love mileys face !!

Comment

That's a fine lookin lil family of dogs. Your PP's are beautiful (well, so are the hairless...I just like poofy better.)

Are there any good names for different varieties of peaches...you know, being from Georgia and all...apricot, peach, blah, blah, I need more coffee.
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

What a nice looking family. I love Mileys pic,,,lol. Don't ask me to help with names,, I came up with Tater Bug for my little guy. Everybody still fusses at me for calling him Tater, but he's such a snugglie little bunny it suites him.

Comment

Dumb question

Do you have to shave the faces of the powder puffs?? They all look so pretty. When I was searching for a dog quite a few years ago, I went to a breeder of crested and looked at a retired female powder puff but she didn't look like yours she was not grromed so good I guess. Yours are beautiful!!

Comment

They are all so very cute, but Miley and Aubrey are my favs. Tater is a good name for him.

Comment

Beautiful fur kids! I have room in my heart for a Crested...just no room in my house ;-)
              "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Opps I read too fast sometimes, Tater is Rudyroo's dog. I still like the name. But how about Denmark for your poodle agility crested.

Comment

I think there is a kind of peach called O'Henry??

Comment

Yes we do shave the faces of the puffs. My puffs are show dogs so I spend a lot of time on their coat care.

Comment

Love that Miley! She's got some set of choppers! Really all the dogs are gorgeous! Lovely coats and grooms!
                      www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                      http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Smiles

wha beauties- but I especially loved the smiling one for making me smile in this never ending deluge of rain...

Comment

Smiles...

are what Cresteds do best. :P My sister has two.

*I commented on you older post too*

Comment

Working...
                          X