Panda my Pom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panda my Pom

Well here is the spoiled Panda. She is about 5 yrs old.

I've tried again, just scroll down another post or so, you'll come to it, don't give up.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pixie; 03-14-07, 12:21 PM.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Can you resize? Teeny tiny.
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Lets see if I get it the right size this time. I must have been tired last night, at least that's what I'm hoping for.
      Attached Files
      Diane

Comment

Awwww, she's a cutie!! I have come to love Poms...I have several regulars that come in and they're just as sweet as can be. All the ones I'm currently grooming are red, your little Panda is gorgeous in black & white!

Comment

Much better! What a cutie-pie!
          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Here's a couple more of Panda.

One of them is how she tells you she needs to go outside, want a treat, or wants water. She gets right in your face if you don't pay attention.

The other one is the first one I tried to post.

Thanks for the replys, we think she is a keeper.
            Attached Files
            Diane

Comment

My aunt and uncle have one that looks just like your Panda and his name is Panda too. Your Panda's birthday doesn't happen to be Sept 11th does it? They could be litter mates. They got their little Panda in Utah and I see that is where you are from. That would be pretty cool!
              Your Panda looks fit and trim. My aunt & unlces dog is well....FAT, cute but fat.
              Scoop!

Comment

Scoop, off hand I can't remember when her birthday is. I know we got in Oct. We got her in Utah but the breeder lives in Idaho.
                Diane

Comment

Oh how cute. I love the coloring and what a nice coat. Looks like quite the little character. There's a special place in my heart for poms. My first dog was a pom named Scruffy...known as the terror of the neighborhood.
                  don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Lil' Princess...

She looks like she wouldn't mind wearing a little tiara on her cute little head.

Comment

Working...
                    X