My puppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My puppies

Can you tell my Shih Tzu (Jack) not a fan of the new cockapoo??
    Attached Files

Mary, I read the other post first "another picture" now I have my question answered that I asked in the other post. It's Jack of course.

Not tooooooo happy with the other dog.lol
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

Funny, not for him of course!

Comment

now all you have to do is tape a broom handle to Jack and you can have the underneath of you sofa spick and span without moving it lol. That pic is too funny.
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

OMG Mary, that is TOO cute!! Jack definitely doesn't look like a fan, but it sure is a cute pic. Hopefully he'll warm up to the cockapoo soon...How's the potty training coming? Or should I not ask...

Comment

Potty training is not going very well lol. I'm ready to kick him in his butt. Yesterday he peed in my kitchen, I moped it up. As soon as I'm going to get the leash, I go to the kitchen again and he peed in the same place. I swatted him in his butt with a dish towel and he went running. He knew I was mad.

I pray to have the patience, but I really don't think I'm going to. I think I'm really going to be looking for a better home for him. I live in an apartment and I really don't have the room. I wouldn't put him in a shelter or anything. I'm just going to try to find him a better home. I wish my head would come before my heart. I felt so bad for him being in that pet shop for so long, and no one wanting the poor thing.

He's getting better though, he walks good on a leash now. He sniffs when he goes outside. He's a very nervous dog though. I feel bad for him. He tries to play with my other dog, but my other dog tries to attack him. So they stay away from each other.

If anyone knows of a good home for him I'd really appreciate it. I'm sure like with any dog, with some good training he'd be a great pet. He's got a beautiful coat.

Comment

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
              now all you have to do is tape a broom handle to Jack and you can have the underneath of you sofa spick and span without moving it lol. That pic is too funny.
              So true lol!!

Comment

I just wanted to give you all an update on the cockapoo. I found him the most wonderful home. He now lives in a gorgeous house with a great guy and his partner. I'm so jealous of him (the cokapoo) this house has a huge yard, a pool and pond. I asked him if he would adopt me also, he just laughed . I'm so glad i was able to find him a more suitable happy home!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary1980 View Post
                  I just wanted to give you all an update on the cockapoo. I found him the most wonderful home. He now lives in a gorgeous house with a great guy and his partner. I'm so jealous of him (the cokapoo) this house has a huge yard, a pool and pond. I asked him if he would adopt me also, he just laughed. I'm so glad i was able to find him a more suitable happy home!
                  Awww, I was gone, so I just am catching up now. So glad to hear you found the cockapoo a new home...Sounds wonderful to me too, and I can see why you're jealous of him. You had so much on your plate with taking that little guy in...Don't feel bad about your decision. You did the right thing...And you saved this little guy from a horrible situation at the pet shop. Are you going to keep in touch with the adopters to see how things go for them and him? If you do, keep me posted. I bet your lil' Jack is sooooo happy!

Comment

Working...
                  X