X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tam Monster

The Reason NOBODY Breaks Into Our House LOL
    Attached Files

Thats his fav squeek toy (or at least the only one thats taken more than 5 minutes of abuse...
    Attached Files

Comment

Sometimes he even looks sweet.
      Attached Files

Comment

Wow!

What a pooch! Can I come over and meet him/her? Wouldn't scare me.

Comment

no robbers a carrying red toy especially!

What a face!!
          How much does she weigh now Jenifer?
          She must be a couple years old?

Erica

Comment

LOL, sure, come on over.
            If he dosent think you should be there hes really not something you wanna mess with but If he knows you hes the biggest sop.. or Lil Kids, He loves lil kids, they can do anything to him & he just sits there.

Hes almost 2 & a half now, and about 150lbs.. so not to big (his Grandpa was 280lbs)

Comment

What a sweet face when not attacking his toy.

Comment

WoW!! He could give spike’s cocker a run for her money

Comment

I went to a dog show today and saw a 235 lb mastiff. That ust have been the biggest dog I have seen yet. He was so cute though!
                  What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

OMG His Grandpa was almost twice the size!

Originally posted by watt-a-dog View Post
                    LOL, sure, come on over.
                    If he dosent think you should be there hes really not something you wanna mess with but If he knows you hes the biggest sop.. or Lil Kids, He loves lil kids, they can do anything to him & he just sits there.

Hes almost 2 & a half now, and about 150lbs.. so not to big (his Grandpa was 280lbs)
                    OMG His Grandpa was almost twice the size!

Comment

You almost made me wake up the house!!! It is 6:30 in the a.m. Everyone is sleeping except me (what else is new..lol). I let out a snort loud enough to startle my cat who was curled up behind me on the back of the couch. She jumped off the couch and landed on my old Ckr who yelped and got my Boxer barking. Thank goodness my old lab is deaf enough she slept through it all instead of adding her voice!! I am waiting for my Hubby to come out and fussl at me....hehehe....oh well, it was worth it to see such funny picts!
                      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Yup, hes very good at the moppy "nobody Loves me" face to (thats it in my avitar)
                        I still havent figgured out just how he rolls his eyes around to the whites yet still manages to catch his toy.. bat radar maybe LOL
                        Tams Grandpa was actully in the Guiness book of world records as the largest dog, that musta been some years back since I know they have had a few from that line top him in size... (im assuming the dont count fat dogs, theres a few goldens I know that feel like they weigh more than 500lbs LOL)

There big mush's though..
                        he loves to come up and stick his head into your chest, & he will just stay there four hours if youll let him
                        This is him & my DH
                        Attached Files

Comment

In that last photo of him holding the toy in his mouth, he doesn't even look like the same dog. He looks so sweet and innocent in that one compared to the other photos that look they came from a Stephen King movie. LOL The difference in his appearance when he pulls back those ears and bares his teeth is amazing! I can see why a burglar might need clean underwear after hightailing it out of your house!
                          Sheri

Comment

Creepy but funny

Wow, was I supposed to be scared? I cracked up! I can see why someone would be frightened of something like that coming at you, but I've known several Mastiffs and they're just giant dopes! I love'em. I knew a black/brown brindle who was well over 200 lbs. He did a donkey hop/rock when he was excited. Shook the house.

Comment

That's hysterical! What a cutie!
                              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X