X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oli says.....

...at least he's not biting ME!
    Attached Files

Way to cute,,,, one of these days, I will have a doxie )

Comment

Oli & Izi are just adorable. I'm sure you are having a lot of fun with them. I wish Shasta was a tiny puppy again. Now she's a full size dog with a puppy personality.

Comment

Too Cute!!!
        "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
        Nancy

Comment

I love the little nipper. Good luck with him.
          Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

They look so cute. Oli looks like he is handling having a new little brother pretty well.
            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
            Diane

Comment

Three weenies! Those are CUUUUUTE photos, Helly, way cute!

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Oli is gorgeous. My step mom has had Doxies her whole life, Currently she has Fiona, and before her Tessa, and before her Ducky- Ducky was my favorite. The rest were before my time. I think the Long haired Doxi is sweeter that the reg kind. Have you noticed that.

Comment

a red headed family, too cute

Comment

Originally posted by Poodlefluff View Post
                    Oli is gorgeous. My step mom has had Doxies her whole life, Currently she has Fiona, and before her Tessa, and before her Ducky- Ducky was my favorite. The rest were before my time. I think the Long haired Doxi is sweeter that the reg kind. Have you noticed that.
                    Without a doubt, long hairs are sweeter and more layed back than smooths or wires. And standard long hairs are sweeter than minis.

Oli is my first long hair. I always had smooths before. I'll never go back. Long hairs are just so much easier to live with. Even wild eyed baby long hairs.

Comment

My next door neighbor has two doxies (one smooth coated and the other long hair). The smooth coated is definitely a wild child, while the long coated is much more docile.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                        Without a doubt, long hairs are sweeter and more layed back than smooths or wires. And standard long hairs are sweeter than minis.

Oli is my first long hair. I always had smooths before. I'll never go back. Long hairs are just so much easier to live with. Even wild eyed baby long hairs.
                        I agree Helly...when I move out I think that my first doggie will be a standard Long haired! They are just the best dogs ( I know, I'm not telling you anything, lol). I groomed a standard long haired for a long time...he was my baby. Probably one of my most favorite dogs that i have ever groomed...man I loved that dog. He passed away last year, and got a new one, show dog actually, but still not the same, not like my little friend. Wow, I can't believe how much I miss that dog, and he wasn't even mine...if he had had to find a home for him I would have taken him home without missing a heart beat!
                        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

How adorable are those pictures. Makes me want to just squeeze them. Oli probably would not like that though.

We have a little piebald longhair that comes in to get its nails clipped once in a while. It is a mini and still quite young. I didn't even know that was such a color. Sure is cute though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearmtn View Post
                            How adorable are those pictures. Makes me want to just squeeze them. Oli probably would not like that though.

We have a little piebald longhair that comes in to get its nails clipped once in a while. It is a mini and still quite young. I didn't even know that was such a color. Sure is cute though.
                            Oli LOOOOOOOVES to be hugged and squeezed. The only thing he loves more is a Bark Bar. He wouldn't care if you squeezed Izi, either. If you're squeezing Izi, Izi isn't biting him on the nose.

Comment

Oli says "OK, now he IS biting me!"
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X