Here are my girls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are my girls.

The younger beagle is Penny, and the older (fatter ) one is Biscuit. They're my girls!
    Attached Files
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Awww...I've always had a soft spot for those floppy ears and big brown eyes.
    Sheri B.

Comment

They are very adorable )

Comment

They look really sweet. How fun
        "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
        Nancy

Comment

Awwwww Lauren your beagles are so cute! I love beagles too. I've never had one, but I have quite a few purebreds and mixes come in for grooming and they're so fun. I always look forward to the day they come in! My sister rescued a beagle (used to be a hunting dog) and she is the cutest little thing ever! She can howl with the best of them and out fetch any dog I've ever seen...So much personality!

Comment

Originally posted by milhasavilla View Post
            Awwwww Lauren your beagles are so cute! I love beagles too. I've never had one, but I have quite a few purebreds and mixes come in for grooming and they're so fun. I always look forward to the day they come in! My sister rescued a beagle (used to be a hunting dog) and she is the cutest little thing ever! She can howl with the best of them and out fetch any dog I've ever seen...So much personality!
            Oh I tell you, they are great fun...but those howls! Not for everyone, lol. I love it, and I guess it's because I am used to it, but even some days they get on my nerves, lol.
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
            X