2 more of my furkids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 more of my furkids

Here's a picture of Rusty, my 12 year old Golden, and Shadow my 8 year old Elkhound.
    Attached Files
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

They are both adorable, i love the face on Rusty, he looks like he is doing you a favor by taking a picture of him! Too cute.

Comment

Purty! Love Rusty's face, I love golden retriever faces...when they're sweet that is! Yours looks sweet.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Thank you. As far as Rusty goes, he is the sweetest, well behaved dog I've ever met. He always was. He was the perfect puppy, would never think of running off. When people are amazed that I have 5 dogs, I always say it more like only 4. I never have to worry about him. He's 12 years old and hardly has any white on his face for his age. The funny thing is, he was a petstore puppy (I didn't get him from the petstore, he was a gift from a boyfriend at the time). We've been so lucky with him medically. He's never had any problems. (of course, he does have a little arthritis. He's 12 after all.).
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I love dogs named Rusty, that is my hubby's name. I always make jokes like... "rusty, pooped on the floor today", "rusty, has fleas".

Comment

Working...
          X