Bowties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowties?

Is anybody else out there doing these instead of bandanas? My customers are going crazy over them!

I love bowties. Myself and another groomer make them for some of our favorite boy clients and the pet parents absolutely love them!

Comment

I have done bowties, neck ties and butterfly bowties for years. I actually haven't done bandanna since I started unless requested. I used to make my own scarves and things, now I just craft sparkle wrap collars. I do like bowties cause you can leave plain, glue on center decoration to add pizzazz, and match colors to their collar or preference
      http://www.canadiangroomingdistribut...d_colored.html

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

My clients adore the bow ties and neck ties on their boy dogs. I love them since very few others in the area use them. ( same said about the fabrics I use for bandanas). Have even made bolo type ties with high end ribbon and a slider bead from the craft store.
        I also find seasonal tiny scrunchies for girl topknots , stretchy bracelets for collar bling.
        I love finding unique ways to decorate my clients.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
          My clients adore the bow ties and neck ties on their boy dogs. I love them since very few others in the area use them. ( same said about the fabrics I use for bandanas). Have even made bolo type ties with high end ribbon and a slider bead from the craft store.
          I also find seasonal tiny scrunchies for girl topknots , stretchy bracelets for collar bling.
          I love finding unique ways to decorate my clients.
          What's a bolo tie? Pics?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Crownncoke, very impressive grooming. And itza, you never cease to amaze me. LOVE your groom style!

Comment

I'm pretty much done with bandannas and switching to ties- both the bow and regular ties for the boys. Looks sharper IMO.

Comment

Yep, almost exclusively doing bow ties for the boys and collar flowers on a stretchy baby headband for the girls.

Comment

Working...
                X