Bouvier critique.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouvier critique.

Here is Lola. This time owners wanted short the legs. Honestly, I liked the look last time better, her legs actually looked like columns with twice as much hair. Now you can see she is flat-footed
    Anyway, ignoring that, how does it look? I now see there is probably too much chest?
    Attached Files

I will never understand why people get a breed because they love the way it looks in the picture, and then they never realize that there is a lot of care that goes into this.
    Enough of my gripe about owners – she looks lovely. You did a very nice job. I agree about the chest it's a little too poufy for balance as far as I'm concerned but if the owners love her then keep doing what you're doing.

Comment

Thank you, Honey! Last time she was in pretty good shape, this time she had some mats in armpits, but not too bad, so I could have left more hair on legs, I think it would have looked more balanced. But the reason they wanted the legs shorter is because "she is too hot" (I never understood how owners think leaving 1/4" less hair will make the dog cooler.) I will try to make her more balanced next time, maybe I can make her head/beard little shorter?

Comment

Working...
      X