Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 13 year old poodle!

Hey guys,
    My poodle turned 13 this past week so I gave him a new do... Tell me what you think! These pictures were taken the day after, so his hair has started to curl a bit and I didnt spend very much time on his scissor finish because he was getting tired. His ears I ended up shaving because one was so matted from a hotspot on his cheek (you can still see where it is healing in one picture) I knew they would most likely sit up more than they normally do (I have tassled his ears many times and they end up sitting up like wire fox terrier ears) but I wasnt prepared for them to stand straight up like they are!
    Oh well, tell me what you like best and least... he is always a work in progress...
    Attached Files

he is so cute! really nice job, he looks about ready to take off superdog style with his ears like that lol very sweet

Comment

You could do an adorable lamb cut with those ears!!!

I'd prefer to see hair on the tail...but I think it's just because that's what I'm used to. Isn't it funny how things look odd when you see them for the first time, but after you get used to them, they look great. The first time I did tassle ears on a mini poo I didn't care for them, but the owner loved them and after awhile so did I. I think you did a great job on the cut. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I really hate that I shaved his ears..... Sadly they are the slowest thing that grows on him, so he never had nice thick long ear hair and it will take forever for anything to grow back. Oh well, at least he is my own and not a customers so I wont have to worry about any complants.

Tammy

Comment

I love him!!!!!!!!!! He reminds me of my sheri-kins who passed

Comment

What a great job. He looks good for a 13 year old. Too bad you didn't get a front view of him, then we could have really seen his ears ready for lift off! LOL
            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
            Diane

Comment

I think he looks great for a sr citizen! Nice coat, and great cut. I think the ears are too funny, at first I thought you had put them up like that to show off the trim.
              Erin
              No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Working...
              X