Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good golly Miss Molly the Shih Tzu!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good golly Miss Molly the Shih Tzu!!!!!!

Molly the lil red haired shih tzu! She's a cutie!
    Attached Files

Manoh Man is she ever darling. I love the second pict w/her giving the over the shoulder look. Very nice grooming job.
    SheilaB from SC

Comment

She is really cute!!!

Comment

Hey chickie, nice job!!

Comment

Wow! That groom is perfection!!! Very nice - adorable little dog! How is your new business going?

Comment

Going good, Last week was great, this week seems a little slow. Need to put out more fliers!

Comment

She is sooo cute, and your haircuts are fah-bulous! Did Bitty teach you to groom? I had no idea.

Bitty, I still have that bandanna and Spike will be wearing it this July 4th. I love the Golden Retriever rack too---I hang dog leads on it. When (if) they ever paint my groom room, it will look SOOOO good!

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I started at petsomething as a bather, then went to school with them and was a groomer there, was there for over a year and some months. Then I worked with Bitty for 9 months and yes she taught me lots of stuff. I have been a groomer for little over 2 years and have my own shop now! Woohoo.

Comment

Pawsh came to me with all the basics and a GREAT attention span. She pays attention to everything. Easy to work with and has great skills. Sounds like I'm writing a report card. lol. Keep up the good work and keep posting those pics.

Comment

She is a cutie, that's for sure. Great grooming.
                    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                    Diane

Comment

Working...
                    X