Cowboy the poodle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy the poodle

he was back again today. Didnt have time for any coloring but his mom really liked his design.
    Attached Files

wow how neat is that. thats so cool. How long did that take you? thats cool that the owner lets u do things like that.

Comment

That is beautiful. How did you do that? I wish I could do that but I am too afraid that I would mess up.

Comment

Very cool! I reminds me of those cartoon swirly christmas trees!
        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

That looks great! How long did it take to do that?
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Thanks everyone. I really wish he were a white dog LOL
            Anyway I used a #10 clippervac on the short parts and a #1comb clippervac on the longer swirls. It took about 2 hours. He is a really good dog. His mom is a sweetheart. I wish they were all like that.

Comment

Impressive. I hardly have the attention span to look at it, much less groom it! Good job, that looks difficult.

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

That is cool

Comment

LOL,I wish he were white as well as I couldnt help but think about a barbers pole!What fun to have a customer who will allow you something to do besides the Norm"Good for you for adding some spice and fun to the groom!

Comment

Wild!!! So Cool!!!!!
                    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

You're amazing with that dog Angie! Very creative - reminded me of a slinky.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Angie,

How do you do it? I tried to look for imperfections in the lines and it flows so nicely. I'm with Tammy, it sounds like a good idea, I'd try it and because it would take me so long my attention span would run out.

I can't believe it only took 2 hours. Outstanding! So creative!

Comment

cool. It is nice that owners let you have a little fun with the poodle. after all that is what poodle coats are for. why not have a little fun. great job.

Comment

Working...
                          X