Buddy, the shepherd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy, the shepherd

Buddy is one of the few large dogs that I do. He is a sweet heart too.
    Attached Files
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

He's very pretty!

I didn't realize just how much hair they have until I went to brush Brenna! I posted a pic about a month ago right after I got her, I furminated her for maybe 10-15 mins and got out a huge pile of hair!

The other night I noticed little clumpies so I combed her out with a spare comb I have at home and got out a big pile. The next day I used just a slicker at work and got another huge pile. I've been meaning to take the furminator to her again as well, but you know what they say about the mechanic's broken down car. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maggy View Post
      He's very pretty!

I didn't realize just how much hair they have until I went to brush Brenna! I posted a pic about a month ago right after I got her, I furminated her for maybe 10-15 mins and got out a huge pile of hair!

The other night I noticed little clumpies so I combed her out with a spare comb I have at home and got out a big pile. The next day I used just a slicker at work and got another huge pile. I've been meaning to take the furminator to her again as well, but you know what they say about the mechanic's broken down car. lol
      Shoot, I'd head straight for the HV dryer, lol!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Tammy, I have a rinky dinky dryer, remember?

Comment

Working...
        X