X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixie
    replied
    nice job. He looks so proud of myself.
    I have that same material, just love it.

Leave a comment:

• SpikeyTheYorkie
    replied
    Originally posted by barknpurr View Post
    Yup - leave the ears longer and try not to cut into the cheek hair. The cheek length should be incorporated into the ear creating a large circle.
    And that is precisely the mistake I've been making! Thanks for helping me on this one, Lisa! You have no idea how frustrated I've gotten. It's just a habit!

Tammy in Utah

Leave a comment:

• barknpurr
    replied
    Originally posted by Terry View Post
    Looks really nice! He is lookin' gooood!

I have a question for you - this one bichon I do has ears that stick out especially when I get them short. What would you do to make a more rounded look with ears that stick out?!? Should I leave them longer?
    Yup - leave the ears longer and try not to cut into the cheek hair. The cheek length should be incorporated into the ear creating a large circle.

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Looks really nice! He is lookin' gooood!

I have a question for you - this one bichon I do has ears that stick out especially when I get them short. What would you do to make a more rounded look with ears that stick out?!? Should I leave them longer?

Leave a comment:

• redbird
    started a topic rocky the bichon stage 2

rocky the bichon stage 2

After being a matted mess, I got this owner to bring her dog in once a month.
    He is so thick coated he is still taking me awhile, but I am trying to get his head in a better round shape. THe one side of his face is still not grown out enough, but it looks rounder to me. Any tips are apprciated.

Well it is not going to let me post his before picture because its already on here I guess.
    Here is his after. He was not quite done here, as I had to wait for mom and
    trimmed it even more. I hope you can see what I am trying to do.

FOr the before I guess you have to go to the thread.
    Rocky before and after. Kind of a pain.
    Attached Files
Working...
X