Pauline's second day of grooming training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pauline's second day of grooming training

This is Billy, he was a little pom cross something that looked like a rough collie puppy when he was clipped. Pauline clipped him with a 4f absolutely everything off...owners instructions. Mind you he did look cute when finished. We were busy today and I only took pictures of this dog and only this one wasnt blurry, if only I could spray them with something to keep them still for 5 seconds!!! I also took a pic of the girls working hard, Pauline is on the right, Tammy in the middle and Lauren on the left.

Linda
    petgroomaustralia
    Attached Files

Holy cow, when you say she took everything off.. you meant it! In the before pic there's a cute dog, and in the after pic.. nothing! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by diemonster View Post
      Holy cow, when you say she took everything off.. you meant it! In the before pic there's a cute dog, and in the after pic.. nothing! hehe
      yeah! Talk about skinned! Shaved that dog down to his bare nothings, literally. Just teasin'. That's a darling dog. Is it the coloring, or do I see some kind of pattern on the dog? The photo is somewhat blurry.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
      X