Tommy-Lee's head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy-Lee's head

Tommy-Lee had a Laube A comb head using the Ivac, check out those ears!!!

Linda
    petgroomaustralia
    Attached Files

Tommy Lee

I laughed so hard when I saw him. It's adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.

astrordog

Comment

WOW, I'm very impressed by your scissoring skills, that dog's head is perfect.

Love the ears, too!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

how cute is that? aww I keep telln myself Im getn an ivac! how do you like yours? any problems?

Comment

That's great! Those ears are hilarious!
          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

So what exactly IS Tommy Lee?

Comment

He is a pom x malt, very cute but can be a nasty little man. He doesnt try to bite me anymore but will still curl his lip for his feet and nails. My heads have been very neat and tidy for quite a while now and the arrival of the clipper vac and the Arius Eickart notcher blenders has just made them even better. The last missing piece was the sides that used to get bits sticking out no matter what I did until you told us Spikey that you comb up the sides and then scissor them and that finished the puzzle for me, so THANKYOU. I have been grooming for 13 years and teach grooming and have had no formal training apart from a yearly seminar from US groomers such as Chris Pawlowsky (wrong spelling I know)and all of you guys online. I try to be online at least an hour each day and always try out every new idea.

Comment

Working...
              X