Charlie - maltese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie - maltese

This is Charlie, he loves his ball. He was done with a laube C comb, body, legs and head. I will grow his legs and scissor them in future. He is a new client and the previous groomer had his body much fuller than his legs. It took a bit to convince his owner that it should be the other way around.

Linda
    petgroomaustralia
    Attached Files

Beautiful job. Most of the maltese that I get have very thin and wispy hair, or unruly cottony, frizzy hair. Either way it's a pain, lol.
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

That is one darling doggie! I groomed one today, Choe, that looks just like her. Her hair is SOOO nice to scissor!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

very nice groom. he reminds me of Jiggs. My little welsh buddy that comes in. he was just in today. i open the gate and he tears through zipping around the shop till he finds the ball and then he takes it and runs into the 1st open cage and lays down and plays with it. he's a hoot . does it everytime.

Comment

really cute

Comment

What a little darling! He looks like he is quite full of himself..lol...BTW you did a very nice groom job. I haven't heard of many groomers purposely leaving the body longer than the legs....I bet that looked strange.
            SheilaB from SC

Comment

Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
              What a little darling! He looks like he is quite full of himself..lol...BTW you did a very nice groom job. I haven't heard of many groomers purposely leaving the body longer than the legs....I bet that looked strange.
              We call it a lady bug cut, lol. We had a dog (shihtzu mix) that would always have solid matted legs, but the body would be fine, and the owner didn't want her cold so we had to shave the legs with a seven, and then use a B comb on her body! Imagine what that looked like!
              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

With his body length it looked like a full body continental!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X