Yorkie Fun Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yorkie Fun Pic

This is Shelby, They keep her in almost a full coat. Just trim it off the ground.
    I thought I would try this just for fun and see how it turned out.
    I did a french braid down her back while it was still damp. It turned out not too bad and I took it out and finished the groom.
    Thought I would take a picture of it.
    It looks a lot better before I re-sized it.
    Enjoy
    Attached Files

I had a full coat beardi that i alway wanted to try that on. I did send her home with braids in her TK thou

Comment

thats looks cool ! did you show the owners?

Comment

How CUTE! I'm going to have to try that. I have braided my Lhasa's ears before to keep them from carrying the whole back yard in their coat - the french braid is a really fun idea. Adorable little Yorkie too!

Comment

How cute is that? You did such a nice job on the braid. If I was the owner I'd be aking you to do this as part of the regular groom.
          don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Ok that is extremely cool!!

Comment

I saw a Yorkie one time on Halloween

I used to dress my dog up and take him to safe streets in cal. One lady had her Yorkie on her lap as she sat outside waiting for all the kids. Her Yorkie had a french braid like that. I think the owners would like it. Very cute.Did they see it?

Comment

That is really cool. I braid poodles ears owner loves it. "TinyBabies" she used to post on the other board french braided a yorkie too. I think it is still in the pictures pages it is really cute.

I'm curious too, did you show the owners the pictures? If so did they like it?
                I love when people share all their clever ideas.

Thanks,
                Scoop

Comment

She looks so cute with that braid. How in the world did she sit still long enough for you to do a french braid??!!! I would try that in my daughters hair when they were younger and it never looked that nice!
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

How cute is that! I can't french braid to save my life. My sister is very talented, heck she can french braid her own hair. I guess I didn't get that gene...
                    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Wow---Imagine if she was going to a fancy event or wedding. You could add a little babysbreath and fresh flowers. Or while your braiding the hair, braid in a pretty ribbon with it.

I grew up in a house of 3 sisters, so I am all about the "Bling-Bling"!!!!

The french braiding was really a pretty touch, you could also fish-tail it, which is the opposite of french braiding. Instead of braiding the hair over, you braid it under---hard to explain. I have always prefered the french braiding myself.

Great Job!!!!

Comment

That yorkie is way kewl! Did you show the owners the picture?

Comment

Yeah, show the owners the photos, they'll love it!

There used to be a groomer on here, "Tineebabees" or something like that, and she did that to a yorkie, it looked like that.

Tammy in Utah
                          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                          X