Susie - English Cocker head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susie - English Cocker head

Susie came to be groomed so she could be in wedding photos. I forgot to take her body shot. She has a 7f reverse head and 7f spaniel ears, no clipper vac.

Linda
    petgroomaustralia
    Attached Files

She's adorable! I barely ever see english cockers, the only two that I do are crazy hyper! but they are cute
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

She really is a cutie! I groom a 10 yr old male regular. Just had him in this week - he is so hyper for his age!! But he is beautiful when he is done and mama is always so proud of him and he totally knows it and eats it up...Plus mama is darn good tipper...Gotta love that! Do you clip her back a 7f in reverse too?

Comment

I groom an English Cocker, he is of very good blood lines. They have the sweetest faces EVER!

He's not hyper at all, in fact I swear he acts like he's sedated every time he comes in. He sleeps so deeply that I have to rattle the kennel sometimes to wake him up. He's also fallen asleep on my table. He's kind of a pain, he likes to sit sit sit! Other than that, he's a lovely boy! Oh, he's deaf in one ear, eliminating him from being shown, but that is probably another reason I have to rattle the cage to wake him, lol. Wally is Blue Roan in color.

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Suzy is such a pretty girl, how loved she is to be in wedding photo's!! I only have one English that I groom now and he is wonderful!! In Fl we had several of them and they were all great! Has anyone ever groomed a "bad" English?
          SheilaB from SC

Comment

Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
            Suzy is such a pretty girl, how loved she is to be in wedding photo's!! I only have one English that I groom now and he is wonderful!! In Fl we had several of them and they were all great! Has anyone ever groomed a "bad" English?
            Yes, actually, lol. We have two that come regularly, more though to board. The one is a sweet guy, relatively calm, but the other is a big ol' hyper mess! He is a sweet guy, just very difficult to groom.
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

She came out beautifully! The reds can be hard to do as they show marks so easily.

You should be proud!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

There are LOTS of bad english cockers!!!!!!! The goldens have the worst temprements and of course they are the most popular with pet owners. I rarely groom american cockers over here...thanks goodness for small mercies...lol. Most of the english cockers get stripped off with a 7f with the grain and 10 ears. For owners who want a longer more natural looking dog we do them with a Laube 3 comb, with or without feathers. The short comb eliminates the tracking problem golden coloured coats have and looks quite nice.

Linda
                  petgroomaustralia

Comment

what a doll!! I own an Orange Roan, English Cocker, he falls asleep on the table while I groom him, sweetest dogs ever!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X