My new Shiny Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Shiny Salon

I just opened my new salon in Virginia.Lisa Head taught me how to groom and I dedicate these pictures to her.She runs a successful shop in Greensboro called Lisa's Doggone Grooming- www.lisasdoggonegrooming.com.Recently the town gave me a ribbon cutting ceremony and a picture in the paper,the salon has been open less than a month and Im doing about 5 dawgs a day LOL,not bad for just moving in and setting up shop in a new town,in my opinion! here are some of the pics of my salon.....ME SO HAPPY!
    Attached Files

Congratulations! A toast to much future success in everything you set out to do.

Comment

That's a pretty interesting floor.
      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Congratulations!!

Very nice looking salon! I have to laugh, though - I saw the tub area and thought some dog had eaten some of your flooring, then I realized it was a painted beach! lolol

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck! It sounds like you will be very successful. The shop looks great!

sittingpretty

Comment

I love

Your lobby that is great. Congratulations!!!!

Comment

the lobby is awesome looking! very relaxing and spa-ish
              congrats to you!

Comment

I was able to attend Paul's grand opening and have to say the pictures don't do it justice. He's got a very very nice salon. He's going to have an amazing career and I'm proud to say he was my student. He was always totally committed to learning.

Comment

Well you SHOULD be happy! So proud of you! Very nice place and what a warm welcome from the town! Very nice!!
                  Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                  www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

How exciting! Congratulations!!!! Where in VA are you located? Would love to visit!
                    Debi
                    http://www.uppypuppydogsalon.com
                    My life is lived in the company of dogs

Comment

Great looking salon!!! Big CONGRATS!!!! Much success

Comment

Your shop looks so nice! Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats and good luck in your new endevour.

Comment

Ooo...lobby

Wow! Nice lobby!

May I suggest using a nice bit of accent paint though? Maybe a peach or a nice blue...just for interest. Blue is the color of productivity according to something I read on a design website. What's better than that when you own a business? Best of luck to you!

LOL to the beach for btw.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                              X