Had my work cut out for me today--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my work cut out for me today--

a very full day indeed! I had a first timer Toller- which was a fuzzy mess and needed much stripping out and carding and scissoring. Then I had this JRT mix for its first ever hand strip at 3 years of age- and you can see how over totally unkempt she was, and grouchy to boot. Then I had good old faithful and sweet Jackson--a nearly full hand scissor trim, then I unfortunately had a full #4 clip Kuvasz- which I won't post picks of because I was ashamed to have to do it...
    it was a long day...great money--but a looong day- Fluffer knows, she called me and I didn't even have a free brain cell to gab! I have another crazy day tomorrow & Sat...but,,,the money is good....
    *sigh*
    Attached Files
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

A very full day!

Wow! What a day! You must've been exhausted, how long did all these little hairy beasts take you? I am assuming you ordered a pizza for dinner, right?

As usual, lovely work !

sittingpretty

Comment

I am in love with the golden!! You really had your work cut out for you, very super nice!!!!

Comment

You know I'm a huge fan. Beautiful job as always.
        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I love looking at your pictures, you do excellent work! More please!!

Comment

Wow, the Jack looks amazing. Were you able to finish or is he coming back? I haven't done handstripping since just a teeny bit in school - how long were you working on him?

Comment

Wow, all challenging dogs, especially the Kuvasz! yuck. Nice job on all.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                Wow, the Jack looks amazing. Were you able to finish or is he coming back? I haven't done handstripping since just a teeny bit in school - how long were you working on him?
                Hi! Yes, she went home finished, except that the owners wanted her face and ears left long (*?*) so I thought she looked strange, but they loved it! She took me 2 hours to do start to finish. That hair was really ready to come out! She did not get a bath.
                Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

They all look absolutley gorgeous.

Comment

Wow

Jackson looks amazing! Great job!

I like your use of yellow in the room as well.

Comment

Beautiful grooms! I was actually planning on doing a day in the life of me yesterday, but ended up with 12 dogs, which is way over my limit!!!! Started at 8 am, din't get home till 7:30 pm. I'm not sure if I even went to pee, much less take a pic,,,lmao

Comment

Windy, lovely grooms. I just gotta ask: Why does it always look dark outside when I see your photos? Do you groom the night shift? LOL...Everytime I see them, I think that!

Love the toller, love the "relief" I feel at the strippin on the Jack russell, and love the face on ...is it Jackson? SOOO cute.

Glad NOT to see the kuvasz shavedown.

Tammy in Utah
                        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Jackson looks amazing.
                          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                          People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

*teehee* Thanks everyone! I DO groom from about 9am or so until anywhere from 5pm to 9pm--my clients eat up those PM after work weekday appt. times!
                            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
                            X