doodle critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doodle critique

This is one of my doodle customers that is under 1 year and her 2nd haircut. She is awsome standing on the table but I just hope her mom keeps up with brushing because the dreaded puppy coat change is coming. I love the teddy bear look!

critiques are very welcome
    Attached Files

WOW

that's one poofy doodle. hehe... Just saying doodle makes me laugh, cause my sister asked me if I ever had the urge to say to a client. " I can see your DOODLE!!!"

it's been a long day. Great groom though!

Comment

looks like he would be for competition grooming some day.great job.

Comment

You never see doodles with that much coat! She's adorable, nice work!

Comment

Busted! You poodled that doodle, now you're gonna git it!

Very nice job.

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Very nice job!
            Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
            Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Very cute dog and very nice groom.
              I can honestly say...I don't have 1 Doodle client (of about 25) that would keep up w/ that "style" for a minute! I hope your owner loves that look enough to keep up with it...but she must be doing something right or you never would have been able to give "that" back to her in the first place huh?
              Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Very, very cute! Like a giant creamy Bichon! Nice hair she has!!
                Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

[QUOTE=SpikeyTheYorkie;396491]Busted! You poodled that doodle, now you're gonna git it!

Ha Ha , so true!

Nice Job, I wish my clients would take care of there doodles that well. The one's i see are usually matted and need to be shaved or owners keep them short. Which makes ME happy!

Comment

Beautiful groom but if the coat change is near I would have 4f'd that coat down in a flash and made the owner wait till it was all adult coat before doing that sort of trim. Hands up how many of us would get through coat change on this dog...not me...not enough time to comb it everyday. It will be an awesome comp dog when its older though. The ony thing I would have done differently on this groom is to trim around the eyes shorter, unless it comes in very regularly it will be overgrown very quickly and the owner will "trim" it cause it cant see...lolol

Comment

10 month old Doodle

Here is a picture of a 10 Month Old Doodle I did this week. He has never been clipped. Mom didn't want me to touch his face or feet. Just a bath and brush/blow out. A little ice on ice to make him look like a unmade bed again.

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...t=CIMG0040.jpg

When a dog like this walks in to the shop, it causes your heart to stop for a moment until you can feel for mats. Unbelievable, the only mats were a couple of small ones under the chin.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by tangy1poodle View Post
                        looks like he would be for competition grooming some day.great job.
                        I was thinking the same thing!
                        Great grooming job and I WISH the doodles around here looked that good!
                        ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
                        Apparently common sense isn't all that common
                        *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                          Busted! You poodled that doodle, now you're gonna git it!

Very nice job.

Tammy in Utah
                          Guilty! The front end looks akward to me, like the chest looks more like a shelf. How do I un-poodle her? Thats what I get for skipping the bichon seminar hahaha

Comment

lol..

It is like a Bichons head on a poodle body... its cute but looks a lil scary to me.. like a head transfer.. :P
                            I agree about a lil more trim on the eyes .. But Im sure that dog gets well taken care of..

Good job.. that dog's gonna be a fun one..

Comment

Very pretty!

Comment

Working...
                              X