Punk Rock Mohawk! Sort Of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punk Rock Mohawk! Sort Of...

The shelter's been getting dogs with a wider coat variety lately! Enter Annie, a Schnauzer mix with a natural mohawk. I don't have a before picture... on account of I was too excited when I saw her in her run, hehe! Think of a scruffy dog in need of a haircut, and you have the idea. Anyway, there was no way I was going to cut off her natural 'hawk. I gave her a Schnauzer pattern and then enhanced her head by trimming the sides and combing it up. My director came running in with these puffy ribbon bow thingies held together with a clasp. I HAD to put them in! Unfortunately, five seconds of being off the table and she shook them right out. Note to self: remember to order some bow bands.
    Attached Files

Love it

Great job, looks really cute!

Comment

Very cute!

sittingpretty

Comment

Sweet ;-)

This is one I did last week on a chorkie.
        Attached Files
        "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

That's so cool. That bow is so cute!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	murph (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	1118024I LOVE when my clients ask for fun stuff like this. Sadly, it's not often enough!

Comment

All of them are very cute! There was a Jack Russell mix where I was apprenticing that got a mohawk - very cute!

Comment

Simply adorable

Comment

Cute! I love mohawks, sadly none of my customers do, so I put my old little shih tzu in one with a dash of pink, since she is a girl after all. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X