Airedale, head study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airedale, head study

Same Airehead...I mean Airedale. Close ups of his head. Still couldn't get his ears up. He does have two, honest.
    Attached Files

His head is just wonderful.

The Airedale that I groom (try) won't let me do that much on her head. I guess it is good that her owner likes her to be bushy, unkept looking. I would show her these pics but then she may change her mind and want her dog to look as good as the one you do! lol
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

bump forward

His ears are a little scruffy around the edges. We were having a cold snap, and I left them a little longer because he spends a lot of time outside. Don't want to risk frostbite, lol.

Comment

Helly, I will forever have an imprint of an airedale head in my mind from your posts. I now understand how it should look. Let's see if I can do it...when Ike comes back in 5 months.

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Do his brows go right into his "facial hair"? I know you clean out the stop, but it looks like his muzzle starts right up under his eyes. Do you clean out under his eyes at all?
          Erin
          No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Nevermind, I just read your post in the other thread. Thanks.
            Erin
            No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

ugh

thanks for reminding me! lol i have "World's Biggest Airedale" tomorrow

p.s. looks great

Comment

Good pic. Helly, nice head. That is how I like to do airheads too. lol
                Spikey I know what you mean about imprinting an image in your head. I watched the Bichon video over and over so I could burn the image of a good bichon groom in my head. I think it was an Oster video but I don't remember. The kennel I worked for had a binder with versions of breed clips on each page like 2 open pages would have shih-tzu pics in all kinds of different clips from shaved to show style. I am working on making something like that. It was good to show clients then they could just point to pic. But it was also good for rarer breeds to get a true image of what a finished groom should look like for that breed.

Comment

Bump for Woofique.
                  Last edited by Helly; 11-05-07, 04:40 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                  X